- What types of personal information does Online store process?
- Personal identification information and general information – name, surname, personal identification number, gender, Online shop username;
- Contact information – postal address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Consumer behaviour data – preferred parcel machines, preferred payment methods, previously viewed products, data from previous searches, etc.;
- Purchase data – receipt numbers, discount codes, account number, completed orders and purchases (including products, sums), gift card usage, etc.;
- Customer feedback – favourite products, ratings, e-mail statistics, etc.;
- Online store digital data – online cookies, login information, etc.
2. How does Online store collect personal information?
- registers an Online store ID account (hereinafter account);
- enters the account information;
- performs searches and selects goods;
- makes a purchase and places an order;
- participates in campaigns;
- participates in the loyalty programme;
- transfers information via the Online store Customer Support.
2. Online store collects online cookies for all Web site visitors (including non-registered users).
3. What is the purpose of processing personal information?
- Online store processes the user’s first name, telephone number, address (if you choose delivery by courier), and e-mail address primarily for the purposes of selling and delivering goods and preparing, concluding, executing of a contract, as well as resolving any contractual disputes.
- If the user has transferred personal information to Online store, the user may also voluntarily give Online permission to provide the user with information about their products and services (direct marketing offers). If such permission is given, the Online store will process personal information for submitting offers, including personalised offers. The user can register the corresponding permission during signup or later on their account page (Account page link hjere) (hereinafter via their account). To receive better offers, the user can add info about their gender, favourite products, personal identification code, etc. Granting consent to direct marketing offers is voluntary and the user is entitled to withdraw their consent at any time via their account. This means that processing is terminated after consent is withdrawn.
- Online store may also process personal information in other cases, where consent is given (for example, in the case of a loyalty programme or during participation in campaigns), in which case the purpose of processing shall be specified in the consent acquisition process. Each consent given for processing is voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time. This means that processing is terminated after consent is withdrawn.
- Online store processes personal information to ensure fulfilment of the obligations arising from legislation. These obligations derive mainly from the European Union General Data Protection Regulation, the Personal Data Protection Act, the Law of Obligations Act, and other applicable laws. For example, data on user purchases is processed by Online store as part of these legal obligations, which is required for accounting purposes.
- Online store processes personal information if the company has legitimate interest, including for business interests and security (detection and prevention of fraud) reasons. For example, Online store has a legitimate interest in maintaining user information to protect their rights during the limitation period for claims arising from the contract. Online store may also process data related to consumer behaviour based on legitimate interest. Online store collects data on user preferences for payment methods, parcel machines, and postal addresses, products and offers, searches, participation in campaigns, and other consumer behaviour, to provide the user with the most satisfying shopping experience and personalised service. In each case, Online store thoroughly assesses whether their interests for processing outweigh the interests and rights of the user. If Online store finds that processing is justified, they shall take adequate measures to ensure the protection of the user’s rights, including the fairness, impartiality, and accuracy of processing.
4. For how long does Online store keep personal data?
- Because of legislation, Online store has the right and the responsibility to store collected personal data. Online store shall not store personal information for longer than is necessary for the performance of Online store’s obligations arising from the legislation or those taken towards the user, or for the submission or defence of legal claims, unless the user has given permission for the extended storage and processing of data.
- Data related to the user account and purchases is usually stored by Online store during the active period of the account and three years and three months after account deletion. If Online store has a reason to believe that the user has deliberately violated obligations taken towards Online store, then Online store is entitled to store user data for 10 years and three months after account deletion. You can submit an application for the deletion of your account via your account.
- Online store will keep your account within 5 years of your last purchase (active account), unless you have directly expressed the wish for deleting the account. If you have not made any purchases within 5 years, Online store will send you an inquiry to verify the activity of the account. If you do not respond to the inquiry within the time limit specified therein, Online store shall assume that your account is inactive and may delete your account.
- Online store maintains accounting records, including personal data contained therein, for a seven-year period from the end of the financial year, during which the business transaction was recorded in the accounting register as specified in the source document.
If you would like more information about how your data is being stored, please submit an application via your account.
5. To whom does Online store transmit personal information?
- In general, Online store guarantees that the processing and storage of information takes place on the territory of the European Union, except for the user’s e-mail address, which the user has allowed to be used for making direct marketing offers. Online store may also use the services of data processors whose servers are located outside the European Union. Online store will ensure the complete security of your personal data, based on, among other things, the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, or through the use of other data protection measures required by law.
- Online store will also disclose personal information if Online store has a legal obligation to do so. Such an obligation for data disclosure may arise, for example, at the legitimate request of the authorities.
6. Which rights does the user have with regard to the processing of their personal data?
6.1 Online store processes personal information in a manner consistent with the user’s rights and freedoms and in accordance with applicable law.
6.2 The user is entitled to receive information about the types and sources of personal information collected, as well as the purposes for which they are being used. The user can view the collected data in the Online store on their account page. The user is entitled to receive copies and extracts of the personal data processed by Online store. The user has the right to demand the transfer of personal data, including the transfer of personal data to another data controller. The required data is transmitted by e-mail in a machine-readable format.
6.3 If the data is incorrect or inaccurate, the user has the right to request to have their data updated or corrected. +
- the personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which Online store processed them;
- the user withdraws their consent for processing and no other legal basis for the processing of their personal data exists;
- the user objects to the processing of personal data and no legitimate overriding reasons for continued processing exist;
- personal data has been processed illegally;
- personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- Please send all questions and requests regarding the processing of your personal information via your account. If you do not have a personal Online store account or you are unable to use it for some reason (for example, you are unable to log in), then you can contact Online store by e-mail: email@example.com. Online store will respond to questions and requests within one month of notification of the question or request. Disputes shall be resolved through negotiation.
- If the user is of the opinion that Online store has violated the user’s rights and it has not been possible to resolve the dispute by negotiation, the user has the right to contact the Data Protection Inspectorate or a competent court.